The countdown is on to the Coachella Valley’s two biggest music festivals! With both events sold out, many are scrambling to Craigslist and Twitter for tickets.
Here’s another way to score those coveted passes:
- Clothing giant H&M is giving away tickets to the first weekend of Coachella. To enter, upload your favorite festival-inspired shot via Instagram with the hashtag #HMCoachella. Voters pick their favorite. The top six photos win two tickets. The grand-prize winner scores two tickets + two VIP tickets and airfare.
- Fashion store SpiritHoods will give away tickets and camping passes starting Monday to Facebook fans who leave a comment about the giveaway.
- San Diego radio station 91X is giving away a pair of tickets to the first weekend.
- Los Angeles area radio station KROQ is giving away tickets daily at 5 p.m. PT
- am/pm gas stations in the Coachella Valley have a sign: “Enter contest inside! Win tickets to the big 3-day concert being held April 20-22.”
- Red Bull is running a contest on Twitter that involves unscrambling a set of words. Official rules here.
- The city of Indio will raffle off 10 tickets to Stagecoach to its residents April 9. Register at www.indio.org.
- Big 106 is giving away two three-day passes on April 17. Register by sharing their Facebook post about the contest.
Know of other contests or ways to win tickets? Let us know! We’ll keep adding to this list!