jenna bonker, 10, goes bonkers as Blake Shelton signals to her during his set.
Good news, Stagecoach fans: You get first dibs on “Country’s Hottest Guy.”
Blake Shelton was crowned Country’s Hottest Guy by People magazine in its Most Beautiful People issue, which hits news stands Friday.
Then on Saturday, Shelton plays the mane stage at the Empire Polo Grounds at 8 p.m.
In a People.com video headlined “Most guys in country music are ugly,” Shelton talks about the reaction of his wife, country star Miranda Lambert, who is also playing Stagecoach.
Yep. He’s taken, and his wife follows Shelton’s set at 9:45 p.m.
Beyoncé was given top billing in the magazine’s annual issue. Eight-time Grammy winner Adele, “The Hunger Games” star Jennifer Lawrence and soccer star David Beckham also made the cut.
Taylor Swift may have been the reigning queen of this weekend’s Academy of Country Music Awards, but Stagecoach 2012 artists actually swept most of the awards.
Looking for a place to get started prepping for the April 27-29 festival? Check out these CMA winners:
- Female Vocalist of the Year: Miranda Lambert (third consecutive)
- Male Vocalist of the Year: Blake Shelton
- Album of the Year: Miranda Lambert, “Four the Record” (only female artist to have three consecutive albums win
- Single Record of the Year: Jason Aldean (duet with Kelly Clarkson), “Don’t You Wanna Stay”
- Vocal Event of the Year: Jason Aldean (duet with Kelly Clarkson), “Don’t You Wanna Stay”
- Song of the Year: Eli Young Band, “Crazy Girl” (first-ever CMA)
— EliYoungBand (@EliYoungBand) April 2, 2012
Stagecoach 2012 performers The Band Perry and Blake Shelton performed a wonderful tribute to Glenn Campbell at the Grammys tonight. It made me nostalgic, so I pulled out my box of old 45′s and found one of my very first … “Rhinestone Cowboy,” 1975 Capitol Records. Glenn, who is suffering from Alzheimer’s, performed that song tonight. It brought back a lot of memories …
Cutie country western couple Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert – Stagecoach 2012 headliners! – sing America the Beautiful before the Super Bowl game at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on Feb. 5, 2012.